After you fill out the contact form on this site, we'll set up a phone call to discuss your big day and which package works best for you. When you're ready to officially book, everything is done electronically—easy peasy!
I'll send over some helpful resources and will ask you to fill out the Posing List and Survey to help me customize your wedding photography experience. Then, we'll schedule your Pre-Wedding Consultation 2 weeks before your big day to make sure we're fully prepared!
Once the day has arrived, you can just enjoy the moments because you'll be comfortable with me and you can trust that we have everything covered. Receive your wedding gallery three weeks later!
We have four main package offerings but like to tailor your final package to your specific needs and preferences. Once you inquire, we can chat about this in greater detail!
At the very least, all packages include 7 hours of coverage with two photographers (Allison is always the lead), high-resolution edited images, printing rights, and an online gallery.
Some of our add-on options include a photo booth, albums, engagement sessions, additional coverage, and more. Inquire to learn more about your options and pricing!
We pride ourselves on providing a fast turnaround rate for our clients. You can expect your wedding images in about three weeks and the engagement photos back in about two weeks. Most photography companies promise a 6-8 week turn around time.
Our standard coverage for a wedding day is eight hours, but you can customize your package to what works best for your day.
Absolutely! Every couple needs some direction when it comes to flattering poses.
We offer a wide array of styles, and are best known for our candids. We are well versed at capturing the spontaneity and beauty of your emotional day.
Our packages include 100 miles of travel. A travel fee will be quoted on an individual basis for anything more than that. All travel fees are based on my location of Wilton, NH which is close to Nashua, NH.
We release all full resolution images to our clients with printing rights at no additional cost. We also work with a professional printing lab if you would like us to order the prints for you.
Yes, we are covered by liability insurance. Kiss the Bride carries general business, equipment and liability insurance.
We require a 30% retainer and the signed contract to reserve your date. The other 70% is due 2 weeks before your wedding.
All of our weekend wedding packages include a second photographer.
We do have backup equipment available to ensure that your wedding day is covered. We also have professionally trained backup photographers if anything were to happen to your primary photographer.
A typical shoot will produce approximately 700 edited, high resolution final images. You will receive all of the images with color correction, while a portion of the photographs will be edited in black and white depending on your request.
Absolutely! As professional wedding photographers, we inherently know to capture all the important shots like the first kiss, the cake, and the dress. We are always open to taking a list for any special shots you might want us to capture.
Our albums typically include between 40-50 images. You can select your favorites easily through the online link of your images.
We will work directly with you for the entire wedding album process.
We have a UPS-protected local file server that stores all our clients' photos in RAW format on a mirrored RAID array. Further, we have an online backup of the JPEG files just in case something ever happened to both the hard drives in our desktop and in our server. This means that your pictures are as safe as they can be!
Yes, we offer everything from family sessions to senior portraits.
Our calendars are filling up quickly!