Here’s a wedding checklist for the big day! Here are some things we hope might help you prepare. We always send our clients a complete list, survey and and posing sheet in advance.
- Bring one of those wedding day emergency kits with you. We recommend you include: double sided tape, Kleenex, q-tips, touch up
makeup kit, mints, bobby pins, Band-Aids, nail clippers, Tide to go stick, a brush, hairspray, energy bars, mini sewing kit, clear
deodorant, nail file, makeup remover, and tweezers.
- Ladies, try to be aware of your flowers. If you’re holding a bouquet for photos, always try to keep it right around your belly button. The
last thing I want is for it to hide you!
- Share the timeline with your vendors. It’s so helpful to have everyone on the same page.
- Delegate tasks. Your bridesmaids are there to help you and so am I. It’ll make your day easier if you have specific people assigned to
tasks. Ask one of your bridesmaids to always make sure that your dress is looking its best. Ask another friend to help watch the time and
give you hourly updates. Try to think about the day and what things you may need help with along the way. Keep in mind that you’ll be
dressed to the nines and possibly a little overwhelmed. Everyone is there to support you, including me, so please don’t hesitate to ask for
- Practice bustling your dress in advance. I’ve seen this be a big struggle at weddings. It can take up to an hour to bustle some dresses.